EXgarde™ Security Management Software
- Single or multi-site
- Intuitive user interface
- Inbuilt wizards
- Three levels of license – only buy what you need
- Can adapt to your current system with flexible connection methods
- Co-ordinate your sites internationally
- Customisable with your own branding
- Add on additional modules as required, saving you money
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® XP and Windows® server 2003/2008 – Support for the latest versions of Microsoft operating systems
- Numerous communication methods including TCP/IP, dial-up and GSM modems – High degree of versatility allowing connection methods to suit both local small networks and site wide national and international installations
- Automatic fire door release function – Allows the automatic unlocking of fire doors in the event of a fire1
- Advanced prioritised alarm handling for optimum operator response time – Alarm conditions are brought immediately to the attention of the operator2
- Personnel image capture and Photo ID badge design and print with video verification – No need to purchase a photo ID badging module. Everything is included as standard2
The Following features are also available with EXgarde PRO and EXgarde Enterprise:
- Integration capability with leading manufacturers of DVR equipment and biometric readers; TDSi DIGIgarde integration included as standard – Provides a means of accessing and controlling third party equipment through EXgarde PRO without the need to run additional applications.
- IP camera connectivity – Standard feature allowing the display of live video feeds from any netcam camera.
- Integration to third-party ODBC databases (using SDK or predefined protocol), building management, fire and intruder systems – A means of seamlessly transferring and populating cardholder data and events between systems
TDSi’s Access Management and Integrated Security Systems Management Software delivers integrated security solutions that add value to your business.
EXgarde® PRO is a fully featured Access Management PC software application that combines the latest in TDSi innovation in a single package with a user friendly interface. It can be used to control 1 door at 1 site with a few users to thousands of doors at multiple sites with thousands of users.
EXgarde® PRO can be used to seamlessly integrate the many aspects of a security and building management system using a single database and a single user interface. All EXgarde® application modules can be set up, administered and managed from a single or multiple workstations.
Ease of integration and ease of expansion are key attributes of EXgarde® PRO providing numerous possibilities to integrate to the latest CCTV, Fire, Intrusion, Building Automation and Management, Active Directory and Biometric technologies.
- Intuitive windows based software
- SQL Express database for up to 5 workstations and 10MB database size or Corporate SQL
- Customisable Site Plan & Dynamic Graphics
- Multi language support
- Online context sensitive help
- Visual verification feature
Centralised Administration of your system
- Custom reports and integration to Crystal Reports
- Central Control all doors can be controlled from 1 place (if required)
- Event reporting card and alarm events and basic Time and Attendance reports
- Manual override of doors etc
- Full audit trail of events, alarms and operator use
- Real-time event monitoring and logging
Flexible set up
- Programmable holidays
- Group cardholder access rights
- Time scheduling for Areas, Card holder, Groups, Readers, Relays etc.
- Client/Server architecture
- Landlord/Tenant structure
- Automated database backup facility
- Cardholder data import and export via a dedicated tool
- OPC integration facility
- Server for larger systems
- Multiple workstation capable (subject to license)
- Distributed network capability
- Multisite capable with PSTN, GSM, GPRS modem support
Safe and Secure
- Automated and event triggered fire reporting
- Alarm management advanced prioritised alarm handling with alarm response instructions