TDSi’s Mifare programmer allows you to take control of your Mifare card security by specifying your own sectors and keys to secure your site. TDSi’s standard sector readers can be re-configured to your own requirements without any input from TDSi. The programmer also provides a secure method for programming your user cards, using a variety of methods with a secure user login function.
- Enhanced Security – Take control of your own sector and key definition along with re-configuration of readers.
- Configure your own readers – Provides facility to reconfigure TDSi’s sector readers with recourse to TDSi for increased security.
- Use pre-assigned sequential numbers – Provides effective method of card programming which eliminates duplication.
- Secure user access – Control who is able to access the software and issue cards.
- Read and identify existing cards – Identify existing cards and sector usage before migrating your existing system cards.
- Logs all cards issued – Provides history of cards which have been issued for future reference.
- Multiple card number options – Use unique number, custom number or CSN to program into sector provides increased flexibility.
- Dual decode options – Allows you to decode the new 7 byte UID using TDSi’s format or NXP’s format for increased flexibility.