Our range of high quality access control readers and keypads deliver maximum choice to meet all project requirements.
With a range of technologies, including biometric, Mifare and proximity, systems may be chosen to exactly match the key design, operational, performance and budgetary objectives.
Based on the proven MIFARE® smart card platform, these access control card readers provide a robust, flexible and highly secure solution. Available in a range of formats to suit individual project needs, users may select between mullion and switch box mount options.
- Comprehensive range – offering a complete solution for any smart card-based system
- All versions available in two variants – Chip Serial Number (CSN) and Sector reader
- Configuration and programming tool available for user convenience and added security
- Desktop enrollment reader allows CSN data to be easily entered into any Windows application including EXgarde
- Quick and easy smart card solution utilising the features of the proven MIFARE® technology
- One card may be used for multiple applications – including cashless vending, library services, POS and car parking
- May be used for internal and external applications
- Provides visual and audible confirmation of card status
These high quality access control card readers provide robust, reliable performance through contact less technology for a wide range of applications. With a read range up to 15cm, these fully featured readers are available in a number of options for maximum design flexibility.
- ABS plastic housings with a choice of clip-on covers
- Fully encapsulated unit, suitable for internal or external installation
- Audible and visual indication of card access status
- Allows connection to all standard access control panels
Quite rightly, biometric reading technologies are viewed as being at the cutting edge of security technology. From the very first commercial application for a fingerprint reader in 1984 the market has regularly seen the introduction of new products and applications. Some are clearly concepts where manufacturers ‘test the water’ whilst others quickly gain acceptance and find their place in real-life applications.
The magnetic access control card reader reads information from a card’s magnetic stripe, transmitting it to the access control unit.